Instagram SnapWidget

Story Time Family Shoot 9.12.12

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I had such a fun time taking pictures of the Schnell family. They are an adorable group of people and their kids are just cute and well behaved (which means easy to photograph!) I knew though that no child is perfect so I came up with a story book theme for their shoot. The parents read to the kids and I hovered around with my camera capturing each adorable reaction and expression.

Today is really rainy and cool, I wish I could be out enjoying my favorite weather, but Wednesdays are my long days at work. Tomorrow is a day off and I plan on doing some photographing around town, so stop back by for another photo filled blog post!

PS: I would love some feedback about the photos! Do you ever do themed photo shoots? What are you favorite tips for working with children?

 xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<