Instagram SnapWidget

Lightness

Sunday, October 20, 2013


With these images I wanted to capture the lightness that one feels while dreaming; the place where dream and reality is indistinguishable. Both of these images are composites, digitally altered in photoshop and with vscocam.

Autumn is a season of dreams for me. The cold air, the leaves, the drinking my weight in lattes, scarves, and creativity flowing from all areas of my life. I feel magical. I feel alive, while nature is taking a turn with death.

2 comments:

  1. Love the first picture....so pretty...it allows your imagination to decide who she is and what she is doing.. Visiting from Etsy Blog Team thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures look great!! I especially like the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<